A child is eligible to get admission in class First if he/she is minimum five years of age on the 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought, and a maximum of seven years of age on the 31st March of the same year.
Rules & Regulations for admission at Springdales Children’s School
- Admission is open to all candidates irrespective of caste, creed, race or religion.Registration is compulsory prior to admission.
- Admission is purely on the basis of merit and on qualifying the minimum standard laid down by the school.
- Admission will depend upon seats available.
- Candidate will have to be eligible for the class for which admission is sought i.e. must have passed the previous class and been promoted to the class applied for.
- Documents required for admission :
- It is compulsory for all students to submit the following documents for confirmation of admission :
- Duly filled in and signed Registration cum Admission Form.3 passport size colour photographs.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by the Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority.
- Photocopy to be self attested.Attested mark sheet of previous class.T.C. issued by the school last attended, failing which the candidate will not be considered as enrolled student.
- Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.Doctors certificate of blood group.
Documents required for students seeking admission in class IX and above.
- T.C.s must be duly countersigned by the competent authorities (District Education Officer for students coming from State Boards/Education Officer, ICSE for ICSE students.
- Submission of Migration Certificate of students from Boards other than CBSE is mandatory.