We will impart education of global standards that will make our students confident ethically strong individuals who can contribute positively towards the growth and progress of society.
We believe that each child is special and can realize his full potential in a caring environment conducive to learning.
Our mission is to provide world class quality education and promote the intellectual, emotional, social and physical development of each student in a congenial and caring environment.
We are committed to developing autonomous lifelong learners with self esteem and creativity who are able to think critically, communicate effectively and succeed in a changing world.
Academic Excellence – through an appropriate and meaningful program of studies, with high standards of teaching that enables students to understand, apply, analyse and evaluate knowledge and also propose creative solutions.
Smart Learners- by encouraging independent study habits so that our students can learn at anytime, anywhere, in any way and at any pace and use technology appropriately.
Holistic Development- through a wide range of activities to ensure the emotional, social and physical development of our students so that they can succeed as smart global citizens in the dynamic, changing world of the twenty-first century.
Value- Driven Education – through a wide range of activities to ensure the emotional, social and physical development of our students so that they can succeed as smart global citizens in the dynamic, changing world of the twenty-first century.
Safe And Caring Environment- by providing a positive and nurturing school environment where children feel safe, happy and wanted, and which teachers find meaningful and professionally satisfying.
Our Goals and Objectives:
To fulfil its mission Springdales Children’s School will:
- Focus on academic brilliance by providing appropriate and contemporary curriculum and ensure its effective transaction so that it leads to the development of intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and encourages students to look for creative solutions to current problems.
- Provide opportunities to all students to participate in our activities and exhibit their diverse talents so that we can support and chisel them further and help them achieve their full potential.
- Nurturing a strong sense of school identity in an enabling environment where the whole school community feels safe and happy, where differences are accepted and diversity is celebrated.
- To provide individual attention to our students, according to their needs and pace and equipping them with the skills required to access learning which is always-on, available-anywhere and multi channel, enhanced through technology.
- Groom them to become smart citizens who can not only adapt positively to the changes taking place around them but contribute meaningfully to society while maintaining traditional values.
- Promoting our constitutional values of equality, fraternity, human dignity, unity and integrity.
- Provide students with opportunities to demonstrate qualities such as responsibility, initiative, self-discipline and commitment